The School Newspaper of Rouse High School

Raider Rumbler

Raider Rumbler

Raider Rumbler

Nov. 12 last day for senior portraits

Saturday, Nov. 12 is the last day to take senior portraits for the yearbook. 1st Photo will be on campus Friday and Saturday, Nov. 11-12 to take pictures of seniors.

Seniors should stop outside the journalism room 6203 to sign up for a time for Friday or Saturday. Times start at 8 a.m. each day and run each 30 minutes. There are 12 slots per 30-minute time period. Seniors can expect to spend 10 to 15 minutes take pictures.

Senior portraits will be taken in tux and drapes which will be provided by the studio. Senior guys should bring a white undershirt while senior girls should bring a spaghetti strap top.

There is no charge to take the senior portrait at school. Students wishing to take additional pictures should schedule a studio appointment for the week of Nov. 7 to 11. Studio appointments run from $20 to $60, depending on the number of poses and outfits. To make a studio appointment, seniors should contact 1st Photo at 512-610-9990.

After taking their photos, seniors should create an account on the 1st Photo Texas website to view their pictures and select the yearbook image. Students will need to input the school password: 303427 when creating the account.

Only pictures taken by 1st Photo Texas will be used in the yearbook. Pictures must be taken by Nov. 12 to be included in the 2012 yearbook.